WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 1 WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 1

Very Awesome

Well that was awesome, nice animation and art work. Except for those grey extras walking through the school, ugh that made me gag. It had an entertaining storyline. The only things that really stop me from giving a higher score are those god-awful subtitles (they just looked unpleasant and distracting with their bright colours. and also there was no option to turn them off) and the boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring replay screen. Looking forward to the next episode and giving you a better score.

Minor Distractions Minor Distractions

Very Informative

Shall need duck tape the next time my brother starts telling me about his latest game no matter what it is I'm doing. Secondly isn't much easier with a drawing pad? Thirdly WOO FALL OUT BOY!!!!

The Future Wasn't There The Future Wasn't There

Very good story!!

I only gave you a 8 because it wasn't anything outstandingly original or unpredictable. I read some of the other people's comments and I find them mostly annoying. I write stories so I could see where you were going with this from the scene right after he had the dream, and it's a beautiful morale. But it seems everyone else is only looking for action so they don't even think about what they're seeing and assume that it explodes, and then they're all confused and vote badly. Am I right, that is what most of you are thinking? It doesn't blow up, this is something serious and if you want explosions you clearly shouldn't be watching this

Orchestrated Death Orchestrated Death

I have a problem

I can't get past teh first level. It's not that I can't kill him I did that but after that he just sits there against the wall and I hit 1 and it wouldn't do anything and I hit 5 to make sure I didn't have to do that and that still did nothing. So with 1 level I really can't pass judgement on it but I'm sure it's good, with it's current score it has to be good. The only thing I can say is test for bugs because I can't make it work

WWE Quiz 2! WWE Quiz 2!

Oh yeah

I gave it a 5 out of 10 because there was nothing special about it. I have no comment on the questions because I actually found them hard as I live in Australia and we don't have WWE at all (Well you need foxtel for it anyway)

It really needed just a little animation added, and just some really simple stuff to. Things like a hover state on the buttons. So for example they glow or cnage colour when you hover over the possible answers.

And it would be so easy to throw in a little correct animation when you the got the question right. Just like a tick appears and it says "Correct"

It's the really simple stuff that make a flash great. So just keep adding those litle extra parts and this will definetly be worth 10/10 some day

MindFeed MindFeed

I do like bagels and this game

That was nice, it entertained me, made me doubt myself, and made me fearfull of all things in life. Congratulations! I loved the EASTER EGG at the menu and it started saying Matrix and Alice in Wonderland stuff THAT WAS AWESOME. Keep up the good work.

And you know what I don't think it really matters what your score is as long as you learnt something about yourself in the process.

The only thing that got me was that there weren't capital letters at the start of the questions. But I don't expect you to change it.

Maybe apple juice the next time?

Gotta Drink Some Tea Gotta Drink Some Tea

I can hear it

I can just hear people going "Tea. Gotta drink some tea. Gotta drink some tea yeah. Gotta drink some tea. Gotta drink some right now. Do you drink tea with sugar? I don't mind. Black or white, day or night. I just really really really really really really really really love tea" I think it's awesome. If you didn't have lyrics yet there are some very unimaginative ones.

Wow I really need some tea. THE POWER OF SUGGESTION CONTROLS MY MIND!!!!

Romwell responds:

Yeah, I don't have lyrics yet, and what I had in mind was nearly the same as what you wrote, especially the beginning =)

Alien Rave - Continous Loop Alien Rave - Continous Loop

Awesome

I really like it. Infaact I want to use it in a game I made. I think if you can produce stuff like this all the time you'll go great here! Keep on ... alien .... raving